VFD Control PanelOur product range includes a wide range of ac vfd control panel.
Approx. Price: Rs 7,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Automation Grade||Semi Automatic|
Sometimes your work space is dusty, dirty, wet, humid, corrosive, or hot. In those harsh environments, you cannot just mount your VFD exposed. You need a VFD Control panel – an enclosure that protects the VFD and other electric components.
There are many components you can put inside a VFD control panel. Here are some examples of what you might find:
- VFD – The main component of the motor control panel. The VFD inside will vary in voltage, horsepower, full load amps (FLA), and other specifications. Sometimes you may find redundant VFDs installed in case of a VFD failure.
- Line reactors – 3% or 5% to reduce harmonic distortion
- Harmonic filters – a more effective way to reduce harmonic distortion
- Circuit breaker – protects the electrical circuit from overload or short circuit
- Bypass – keeps the system running even if the VFD fails
- PLC – Programmable Logic Controller – for more advanced operations
- Modem – for communication purpose
- AC or other cooling units – keeps the panel at a certain temperature depending on surrounding environment
- Soft-starter – starts motor slowly but without speed control
- Surge protector – protects the system from voltage spikes
- Multiple motor overloads – an option for powering multiple motors off one VFD, typically used on fan walls
- Anti-condensation heater (available in NEMA 3R panels) – eliminates the buildup of dew inside the VFD panel
- Motor starters – for running motors across the line